Here at Royal Liyah we value your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information.
Let's start with what we will and will not do with your data.
We will not...
* Store your credit card details whether you pay online, by email or by telephone.
* Share your information with any third parties.
* Share images of your children on our website or across our social media in our clothing without asking your permission and having written consent of this.
* Store your Name, Address and Email details in order for you to be able to login to our site and place an order.
* Send you our newsletter, only if you have signed up to receive our newsletter
* Share consented images of your children wearing their Royal Liyah on our website and across our social media platforms if we would like to use them. (Only after we have permission from you)
We never gather data about you without your consent. All data that we have has been given to us by you when registering an account or placing an order. Or when given consent by you via email (using our consent form) You also would have had the choice to opt in to our newsletter.
How do we store your data?
All personal data is encrypted, stored securely and remains confidential to Royal Liyah. We will never share this information.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, so how do you request this?
If you would like to request a copy of the personal data which we hold for you then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org it is your right under the Data Protection Legislation to access any information that we hold about you.
How can I request that my data is removed?
Simply email us at email@example.com with your full name and we will be more than happy to assist you.
If you no longer wish to receive news and promotions, then please contact us via email.